Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Northamptonshire - £38,504 to £40,419 per annum + £3,000 welcome Bonus
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Duty and Assessment Team for Northamptonshire County Council.
Northamptonshire offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy. Northamptonshire is committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Benefits as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases loads
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £3000 recruitment bon
Duties as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Working within children's services to carry a manageable caseload of short term work for vulnerable children.
* Engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods.
* Managing a varied and complex case loads.
* Understanding children's safeguarding processes.
* Carrying out court work.
* Writing concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements.
* Working as part of an effective team.
* Inputting into children's services data systems.
Requirements as a Duty and Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org