Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Children in Care - Northamptonshire - salary from £38,504 to £40,419 per annum + £3,000 welcome Bonus
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join the Children in Care Team in Northamptonshire.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly team that is focused on keeping children at the heart of all the do; building meaningful relationships with young people, their families and carers, to ensure proactive plans for the future of every child.
Benefits as a Children in Care Social Worker/Senior Social Worker include:
* Multiple office locations
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases loads
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £3000 recruitment bonus
Duties as a Children in Care Social Worker/Senior Social Worker include:
* Working with asylum seeking children, children subject to legal proceedings where their permanency plan is being determined and children with a plan to remain in long term care.
* Championing and supporting young people through good pathway planning as they make their transition to independence.
* Work in creative ways; fulfilling the personal advisor function, enabling young people to live independently, access education, employment, training and develop into healthy confident young adults.
Requirements as a Children in Care Social Worker/Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org