Advanced Practitioner - Social Worker - Cannock, Staffordshire - £38,890 - £44,450 per annum + £2,250 market premium
We are currently looking for an Advanced Practitioner (social work qualified|) to join a Social Care pathway that provides a truly integrated, recovery focussed service to local people of South Staffordshire. This position is based in their Cannock, Staffordshire office.
The service provides care to those ages 18 and over, and those transitioning into adult services, who are experiencing significant and disabling functional mental health difficulties.
As an Advanced Practitioner, you will be a core member of the integrated mental health pathways and are highly valued and respected in their role supporting the recovery journey for adults with significant mental health needs.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner - Social Worker role:
* Well regarded employee counselling services
* Free car parking
* Cycle to work scheme
* Paid SWE
* Lease car scheme
* Option to purchase of additional leave
* Discounts at high-street stores and supermarket shopping
* Special offers on leisure activities and gym memberships
The successful Advanced Practitioner will have the following:
* You will be an energetic and enthusiastic experienced senior practitioner who demonstrates enthusiasm and passion for practice.
* You will have significant experience of working in statutory children's services and an in depth understanding of the interventions required to build safety and protect children from harm.
* You will have dedication and knowledge to providing quality support and supervision to other social workers, especially newly qualified workers and in some cases will co-work to enhance their skills and learning.
* You will have experience of offering social work student placements, be a qualified practice educator or be willing to undertake that training
* You will be able to evidence your skills and knowledge of creative, innovative, and relationship-based social work and demonstrate your ability to lead a skilled workforce.
* You will have a strong, trustworthy, and credible professional reputation.
* You have retained a strong interest in research and the evidence base for practice and are confident about how this can be used in practice
* Ideally you will already be confident in the application of the Signs of Safety methodology but certainly in the value of relationship-based social work.
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner - Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
* Social Work England registration
* The legal right to work in the UK