Social Worker - Forensic Mental Health - Wakefield - £26 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Forensic Mental Health Team in Wakefield.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of working with Adults with Mental Health and previous specific Forensic experience.
Benefits as a Forensic Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Specialist role
* Sensible caseloads
* Remote working
* Great opportunity in a tea that rarely recruits locum workers
Duties as a Forensic Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Provide a comprehensive social work service to a group of clients, who are detained in a medium secure unit or living in the community and to their families and relatives.
* Deliver the core tasks as they vary at the pre-admission, post admission, treatment and pre and post discharge periods of care.
* Be aware of and practise in accordance with local and national child protection legislation and guidance in order to safeguard and protect the welfare of any children in contact with the service.
* Work within the standards agreed by the service which will reflect the SSI / DOH service standards for social care services in high secure hospitals
* Work as part of a multidisciplinary team and with all other agencies who can assist you to meet the assessed social care needs of the detained client whilst ensuring public protection.
Requirements as a Forensic Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.