Social Worker - Integrated Discharge Team - Doncaster - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Integrated Discharge Team in Doncaster.
The successful Social Worker's role will primarily include completing Care Act Assessments for patients across Doncaster.
Benefits as an Integrated Discharge Social Worker include:
* High pay rate
* Mixture of home based and office working
* Fast paced work
* Stable and well supported team
Duties as an Integrated Discharge Social Worker include:
* Undertake social care assessments, reviews and support plans.
* Practice a comprehensive understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Safeguarding Adults, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how to apply this legislation within a hospital setting.
* Hospital work and safeguarding.
* Completing Mental Capacity Assessments.
* Managing complex caseloads whilst meeting agreed targets.
* Strong working knowledge of The Care Act 2014 is essential, specifically areas relating to hospital discharge.
* Utilise excellent communication skills and the ability to work with NHS partners in a multidisciplinary setting, demonstrating commitment to achieving excellent outcomes.
Requirements as an Integrated Discharge Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.