Social Worker - Adults' Community Team - Northumberland - £26 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults' Community Team in Northumberland.
The successful Social Worker will support vulnerable adults with physical and learning disabilities and the elderly. They will have proven previous experience in managing safeguarding, duty, and care act 2014 assessments.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Competitive pay rate
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Working in a stable and well supported team
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Act as a front-line point of contact for the service, communicating with service users, carers, relatives, and other professionals.
* Provide emotional and practical support to service users, carers, and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles.
* Attend case reviews, discussions, and conferences.
* Ensure high levels of care and support are implemented effectively by the team, focusing on rehabilitation, promoting independence, and ensuring the individuals' safety and wellbeing.
* Work in a way that is flexible and able to adapt to the changes and competing demands of the service.
* Carry and prioritise a workload in accordance with the requirements, respond to daily changes in demand and make decisions on service provision that will impact on staff and service users.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.