Social Worker - MASH - Haringey, London - £33,418 - £44,860 per annum
Closing Date: Sunday 16th January 2021
A highly experienced Social Worker is required to join our client's MASH Team in Haringey, London. As a Social Worker, you will deliver a high-quality social work service to children and families working in partnership with other statutory and third sector organisations, and will work with children in care and their families to secure stable, safe permanent care arrangements.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Generous Annual Leave
* Flexible working
* Flexible retirement
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Generous annual leave
* Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Duties and responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* To assess and identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children with a child protection plan.
* To implement care plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcomes for looked after children.
* To formulate care plans in partnerships with children and young people, their families and other providers of care to achieve positive outcomes for looked after children.
* To produced courts statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority.
* To provide verbal and written reports to child protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meetings and looked after children reviews.
* The ideal candidate will have:
* The ability to use information technology systems to carry out duties.
* The ability to take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources.
* The ability to actively make use of supervision and performance appraisal
* The capacity to act as duty officer on a rota basis and as required by line management
Essential requirements of this Social Work role:
* Have a relevant social work qualification
* Have the ability to take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users whilst ensuring an effective us of time and resources.
* Social Work England registered and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org