Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Assessment Team - South Gloucestershire - Up to £40,876 + £3,000 bonus
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to join an Assessment Team based in South Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate will be a problem solver, confident about making important decisions, underpinned by a genuine passion to work collaboratively with children, young people and families to meet their goals and aspirations.
Our client plan their services to ensure teams have manageable caseloads and have effective supervision so feel supported to make decisions which are right for the children and young people they work with.
They know their team work best when they have balance in their lives, they offer genuine flexibility to help them achieve that work/life balance.
Benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Generous Salary
* £3,000 welcome payment
* Money off weekly shops
* Discounted high street vouchers across loads of reputable brands
* Child care vouchers
* Local government pension contributions
* Generous annual leave
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Use creativity to deliver high quality, child-centred practices, which ensure the best outcomes for children and families
* Assess and manage risk where there is possible, or actual, significant harm to children to ensure that children are kept safe and protected from abuse
* Undertake statutory assessments of cases meeting the threshold for social care intervention, this includes child protection investigations
Requirements of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Be eligible to work within in the UK
* Qualified Social Worker and registered with Social Work England
For more information please email email@example.com