Social Worker or Senior Social Worker - Child with Disabilities - Wandsworth - up to £43,887 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team in Wandsworth, London.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a service where every child with disabilities referred to the team receives a high quality social work service, including an up to date child focussed assessment and services that meet their needs and are regularly reviewed so they can be flexible when needs change
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £3,000 retention bonuses
* £2,000 Welcome Payment
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Your duties as a Social Worker:
* The team covers the range of children's social work with children with disabilities and their families, aged 0-18 years, including assessments, working with children who have child in need and child protection plans, children subject to pre proceedings under the PLO, care proceedings and those who are looked after by the local authority.
* You will be a passionate and driven Social Worker who is looking to expand or develop further your experience in practice with children and families with disabilities.
* You will be innovative and creative in your approach to delivering services to children and families and be able to work closely with the team, team manager, service manager and multi-agency partners to provide a service that meets each child's needs.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registration
* Post qualified experience in children's services
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com