Social Worker - Child Exploitation Team - Southend-On-Sea - £32,234 - £37,890 per annum
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join the Child Exploitation Team in Southend-On-Sea.
The successful Social Worker will work with children and young people who are at risk of, or experiencing, sexual exploitation, associated with gangs and at risk of exploitation and children & young people missing from home, care or education.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Relocation grant of up to £8,000
* Welcome Payment of £1000 upon joining and a subsequent retention payment of £2000 per year
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
* Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
Duties as a Social Worker:
* To provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities
* To ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods
* To provide an efficient and cost-effective service to children, young people and their families, ensuring that the needs of the children and their parents/carers are professionally assessed
* To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic action plans.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registration
* Post qualified experience in children's services
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com