Social Worker - Special Guardianship, Recruitment & Assessment Team - Haringey - Up to £44,860 per annum+ Benefits
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join the Special Guardianship, Recruitment & Assessment Team in Haringey. This is an excellent opportunity to join a service who ensure they provide outstanding outcomes for children and offer a great place to develop your career.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £2,000 recruitment payment
* £1500 retention payment every 6 months after 18 months of employment
* 30 days of annual leave
* 50 hours a year of personal development training
* Pension scheme
* flexible working and flexible retirement
Duties and experience required for this Social Worker role:
* The role focuses on assessments, you will be expected to be able to undertake Form F's, connected people and Special Guardianship assessments.
* You would be required to have experience of Statutory work directly with children and young people and their families, in a multicultural and diverse community.
* Adhere to and demonstrate understanding of Social Work Values.
* Good knowledge and experience of using a range of IT applications including Microsoft office and computer based social care record keeping systems.
* Excellent assessment skills and a good understanding of Regulation 24 process and Special Guardianship.
* Experience of court work and the on-going fostering assessment process.
* Ensuring that the service exceeds the requirements of the Fostering Services Regulations, National Minimum Standards, and best practice
* Engaging and empowering all children and young people to have a more effective voice in making decisions about their own care and planning service developments
* Make sure that every child and young person is provided with information about the services to be provided and the independent support systems, through the Haringey's Children's Guide
* Support IROs to review Care Plans at every Looked After Child Review and make certain the plan for permanence is addressed at the 2nd review with clear timescales for implementation of the permanence plan
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registration
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org