Social Worker - Ageing Well Team - Gedling, Nottinghamshire - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Adults Social Worker to join an Ageing Well Team based in Gedling, Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be involved in care and support assessments, support planning, mental capacity work and safeguarding.
Benefits as an Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Long term contract
Duties as an Social Worker include:
* Responsible for the assessment, support planning and review of complex individual needs and then initiate and co-ordinate a range of outcomes to meet
* Maintain a more complex caseload including safeguarding at work.
* Following appropriate training undertake assessments using a range of health and social care tools, for example, Best Interests Assessor, Decision Support Tool, Continuing Health Care Assessments and Deprivation of Liberty.
* Responsible for the identification of potential reablement opportunities and provide access to those services as required.
* Provide professional detailed information, advice and support to service users and their carers.
* Promote the principles of choice and control, personalisation and self directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties within their chosen living environment and meet their identified short and long term goals.
* Identify community and other natural support resources, maximising individuals assets using benefits, preventative/universal services and other funding sources.
Requirements as an Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.