Social Worker - Adults Home First Access Team - Scunthorpe - £26 - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join an Adults Home First Access Team based in Scunthorpe.
The team is the first port of call for referrals coming into adult services. They work with people aged over 18 and field referrals for safeguarding.
Benefits as an Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Long term contract
Duties as an Social Worker include:
* To use relevant legislation, statutory guidance, local policy and procedures and relevant research and learning
* To ensure all information ascertained, actions undertaken, and social work analysis is recorded accurately; written in an appropriate manner; and within departmental timescales
* Provide consultation and advice to professionals regarding whether to make a referral into the Access Team and/or how professionals can provide or signpost families to appropriate support
* Liaise with other agencies in providing effective adult services to individuals
Requirements as an Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.