Social Worker - Adult Frailty Team - Lincoln - £26 - £28 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join an Adult Frailty Team based in Lincoln.
The successful candidate will have previous experience undertaking adult needs assessments and strengths based care and support plans and reviews. They must be willing to work flexibly within the south of Lincolnshire and to work from home when not undertaking visits.
Benefits as an Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Long term contract
Duties as an Social Worker include:
* Manage a caseload, within appropriate level of responsibility, which will include the more vulnerable individuals or those with complex problems and may be expected to accept responsibility for action in relation to the liberty or safety of individuals
* Assess people's social care needs, undertake financial assessments and identify any non social care needs such as health care or housing and acting accordingly
* Undertake a range of community care and safeguarding assessments in accordance with relevant statutory requirements, identifying risks, needs and options including self-directed support options
* Construct value for money care packages in collaboration with individuals, carers and contributing agencies in accordance with eligibility criteria and ensuring that risk is minimised and quality of life improved/maintained
Requirements as an Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.