Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding Team - Bedford - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join an Adult Safeguarding Team based in Bedford.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for triaging and managing all new safeguarding concerns referred into Adult Social Care.
Benefits as an Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Long term contract
Duties as an Social Worker include:
* Work with the advanced practitioners in triaging, screening and prioritising adult safeguarding alerts, gathering additional information to make a decision to progress with the concerns and to decide if the threshold for a S42 Enquiry has been met
* Attend relevant case conferences, professional meetings, monitor trends and patterns of safeguarding an highlight issues
* Give guidance and direction to support workers and administrators and provide expert advice to frontline staff on safeguarding cases and procedures, ensure best outcomes for individuals and supporting the implementing of the safeguarding protocol effectively within Bedford
Requirements as an Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.