Advanced Practitioner - Children in Care - Northamptonshire - £41,318 - £43,273 per annum + £3,000 recruitment bonus
We are currently looking for an Advanced Practitioner (social work qualified) to join the Children in Care Team at Northamptonshire's Children's Trust. This is an excellent opportunity for an Advanced Practitioner who has extensive post qualified experience within Children's Services.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* Excellent starting salary
* Recruitment bonus
* Flexible working options
* Progression opportunities
* Supportive management
The role as Advanced Practitioner:
* This includes asylum seeking children, children subject to legal proceedings where their permanency plan is being determined, and children with a plan to remain in long term care.
* Championing and supporting young people through good pathway planning as they make their transition to independence, the service seeks to work in exciting and creative ways; fulfilling the personal advisor function, enabling young people to live independently, access education, employment and training, and develop into healthy, confident young adults.
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* At least 3 years' experience within a similar team.
* Relevant Social Work qualification
* Social Work England registration
* Practice Educator preferred
* The legal right to work in the UK