Social Work Assistant - Adult Services Review Team - Cardiff - £15.58 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Work Assistant to join the Adult Services Review Team based in Cardiff.
The successful candidate will participate actively in supporting the principles and practice of equality of opportunity as stated in the Council's Equal Opportunities Policy.
They will take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions and to comply with all health and safety legislation as appropriate.
The benefits of this Social Work Assistant role:
* £15.58 per hour
* Stable and supportive team and management
* Career development opportunities
* Relevant training opportunities
Duties as a Social Work Assistant:
* To arrange and monitor appropriate services in line with individual care plans.
* To provide advice and practical help.
* To liaise with voluntary and statutory agencies.
* To complete annual care plan reviews and or reassessments.
* To participate in team meetings and duty rotas.
* To undertake these duties in line with Council Policies and Procedures.
* To undertake training and self-development and to contribute to this process in others.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Assistant role:
* Minimum NVQ Level 3 Social Care
* Car driver
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
* Twice weekly payroll
* Competitive hourly rates
* Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
* Interview and coaching support
* Pre and post placement support to ensure you're happy in the role