Social Worker - Continuing Healthcare - Darlington - £26 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Continuing Healthcare Team in Darlington.
The successful Social Worker will ideally have knowledge of the continuing health care process and experience of completing decision support tools in a multi-disciplinary meeting is preferable.
Duties as a Continuing Health Care Social Worker include:
* Carrying out short- and long-term interventions, legal cases, assessments and reviews, Continuing Healthcare work along with safeguarding vulnerable adults.
* Working primarily with older people, as well as some younger adults too
* Working in a fast-paced environment as this is time-limited work
* Carry out DSTs as part of a multi-disciplinary meeting alongside individual commissioning nurses from CCG CHC team
* Picking up referrals when CHC funding has ended, as a result of application of the Decision Support Tool (DST)
Requirements as a Continuing Health Care Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.