Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Wandsworth - Up to £43,887 per annum
We are currently looking for a Social Worker/Senior Social Worker to join a Children with Disabilities Team based in Wandsworth.
Our clients want every child with disabilities referred to their team to have a high quality social work service, including an up to date child focused assessment and services that meet their needs and are regularly reviewed so they can be flexible when needs change.
The successful candidate will be a passionate and driven Social Worker who is looking to expand or develop further your experience in practice with children and families with disabilities.
You will be innovative and creative in your approach to delivering services to children and families and be able to work closely with the team, team manager, service manager and multi-agency partners to provide a service that meets each child's needs.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Free Parking
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Work with children with disabilities and their families, aged 0-18 years
* Conduct assessments
* Work with children who have child in need and child protection plans
* Work with children subject to pre proceedings under the PLO, care proceedings and those who are looked after by the local authority
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Post qualified experience
* Eligible to work in the UK