Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Localities Team - Redbridge - Up to £49,839 per annum
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker/Senior Social Worker to join a Localities Team based in Redbridge.
Our client was recently rated as outstanding by OFSTED and nominated for a prestigious Local Government Chronicle Award recognising the best children's services in the country.
They offer a family approach to the care of children in Redbridge across a range of teams including CPAT (Referral and Assessment), Community Social Work, Looked after Children, Adoption and Fostering, Children with Disabilities and family intervention teams.
They can provide such strong services because of their highly qualified and motivated staff who put children and young people at the heart of everything they do. They offer a range of roles at all levels, supported by experienced managers and a variety of learning and development opportunities.
Benefits of this Social Worker/Senior Social Worker role include:
* Retention payment up to £3,000
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* 36 hour working week
* Generous holiday allowance, 31 days plus bank holidays
* Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
* Flexible working arrangements and working from home
* Access to comprehensive training and development programme
* Season ticket travel - interest free loan to pay for travel between work and home
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/Senior Social Worker role include:
* Provide a quality social work service to children, young people and their families/carers to ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare, and enables children wherever possible to remain within their family and community.
* You will be expected to practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/Senior Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Post qualified experience
* Eligible to work in the UK