Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Hartlepool - £27 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Children with Disabilities Team based in Hartlepool.
The team provides a comprehensive social work service from the point of single assessment through to work on a long-term basis. The team support children in need, including those in need of protection by assessing need, creating packages of support and managing risk. Additionally, the team provide an effective and co-ordinated care management service provision to children and their carers.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Long term contracts
* Stable authority
* Home and office working
* Supportive team
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
* To support and be instrumental in developing and maintain a multi-disciplinary service to the community of Hartlepool. Promoting a culture of collective responsibility and problem solving
* To participate in the development of progressing the national and local agenda, including best practice standards; social services department for adults.
* To participate in the development and implementation of a business plan for people with learning disabilities
* To assist in the management of the resources of the team including work allocation and quality management, budget control and the provision of supervision and appraisal, (including planning, arranging and where appropriate the provision of training and development activity) to team members and others
* To foster and promote multi agency partnership working amongst the voluntary and statuary/non statuary sector strengthening the care management process, to improve outcomes for people with a learning disability and their families and carers
* To ensure that working procedures and practices in relation to care management, community development and service provision comply with statutory duties, functions, policies and procedural guidelines
* To ensure that services are delivered in line with the action plan identified in the business plan.
* To ensure that the organisations key strategic plans and objectives are translated and reflected in the working practices.
* To advise the team manager on any issues, changes or constraints which require attention to improve the effectiveness of services
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme