2x Social Worker - CHC Assessments - Merseyside, Merseycare NHS Trust - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for 2x Social Workers to join the CHC Assessments Team at Merseycare NHS Trust.
The role will be to work within the bed-based side of the service which covers 28 day residential and nursing beds. The role will involve doing joint CHC assessments for those patients within nursing placements including care act assessments, MCA/BI, and potential COP work/safeguarding.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Completing Continuing Healthcare Assessments
* No caseload
* Remote working with equipment provided
* Non statutory work
* Enhanced pay rate of £30 per hour
Responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* Picking up referrals when CHC funding has ended, as a result of application of the Decision Support Tool (DST)
* Working primarily with older people, as well as some younger adults too
* Carry out DSTs as part of a multi-disciplinary meeting alongside individual commissioning nurses from CCG CHC team
* Putting support plans in place
* Working in a fast-paced environment as this is time-limited work
Requirements as a Social Worker:
* QSW status - including qualification, Social Work England registration and completed ASYE
* Extensive experience in adults-based teams
* Right to work in the UK
* Previous CHC experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.