Social Worker - Children's Services - Sheffield - £31 - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for a highly qualified Social Worker to join a Children's Services Team based in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will secure good outcomes for children and young people in need. Ensure that they are safe and supported to achieve their full potential, as supported by the Senior Fieldwork Manager and with support and mentoring by an experienced social worker.
They will provide a high quality social work service to children, their families and carers by using relationship based practice, following service practice standards and statutory guidance.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £31 - £35 per hour
* Regular supervision
* Supportive team and management
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* Work in partnership with children, their families, carers and professionals to identify the right services for children who need help and protection or who need support to progress whilst in care or leaving care.
* Maintain accurate case notes within statutory timescales, prepare plans, reviews and reports and engage in statutory supervision.
* Support children and families in transition, including children and young people moving to and between placements, returning home, being adopted or moving to independence.
* Build relationships with children, young people and all key family members as the basis for all support and child protection responses.
* Provide support based on best evidence, which is tailored to meet individual child and family needs and which addresses relevant and significant risks.
* Observe and talk to children in their environment, including at home, school with parents, carers, friends and peers to help understand their development and the impact on their development by the quality of their physical and social environment, different parenting styles and any communication difficulties, ill-health or disabilities.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Worker qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.