Social Worker - Locality Team - Wakefield - £32 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Locality Service in Wakefield. The successful Social Worker should be able to provide a high quality and comprehensive social work service to children and young people, their families, and carers in line with the policies and procedures of the Children and Young People's Directorate.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Combination of office and home based
* Good location and great team
* Excellent rate of pay
* Training and induction
* Bespoke workshops
* Stable management
* Home working
* Reflective supervisions
* Friendly and supportive team
Duties of this Social Worker role:
* To provide a high quality and comprehensive social work service to children and young people, their families, and carers in line with the policies and procedures of the Children and Young
* To contribute to a wide range of statutory social work activities and carry out professional social work tasks in accordance with recognised social work procedures, Signs of Safety, evidence-based practice and professional social work ethics.
* This is an experienced social worker role with specific responsibilities for managing a case load of higher levels of complexity. This will include assessment of needs and the management of risk regarding children, young people, their families, and carers.
* Provide casework advice, support and guidance to other team members and contribute to the planning and developing of future services and policies, whilst promoting innovative ways of developing support to service users.
* The role will include the supervising of students and the development of the practice learning setting, including providing support and guidance to newly qualified social workers within the team as required.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence- preferred
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.