Social Worker - MASH - Doncaster - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team in Doncaster.
For this role, candidates should have prior experience of working in a MASH and/or Duty and Assessment team and be skilled in receiving and screening contact and referrals whilst making timely decisions on the level of need and response required.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Stable authority
* Regular supervision
* Mixture of Home Working and Office Based Duty
Duties as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Undertake procedurally compliant assessments and section 47 enquiries that clearly identify levels and types of risk or need based on documented evidence.
* Undertake assessments in such a way as to lead to clear associated plans that address the issues identified for children in Doncaster.
* Engage with children, their carers and families in such a way as to clearly understand their circumstances, wishes and feelings and form conclusions which direct longer-term interventions focussed on the best interests of the child.
* To be involved in the process of taking and recording children's contacts and referrals, contributing to achieving a full understanding of the issues being referred, the relative urgency, the level of risk or need and the action needed in individual cases.
* Assist in the provision of court statements and prepare reports that may be required by the courts and bodies in connection with children's services.
* Prioritise in line with relative urgency/levels and types of risk and/or need and ensuring that children are safe and that their needs are met.
* Provide information, guidance and advice on availability of local services and practices relevant to work with children, young people and families.
Requirements as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.