Social Worker - Child in Need/Child Protection - Middlesbrough Council - £38.40 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child in Need/Child Protection Team for Middlesbrough Council.
The successful candidate will join a fast paced, dynamic team of Social Workers to bring the right skills, knowledge and values to Middlesbrough.
Benefits as a Child in Need/Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Long term contracts
* High rate of pay
* CV enhancement
Duties as a Child in Need/Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Undertake a comprehensive Social Work service to Children and Families within a defined area.
* Formulate and design appropriate plans to meet identified needs and to arrange for the implementation of such plans, in conjunction with other appropriate agencies.
* Provide appropriate ongoing support to individuals and families as the key worker.
* Ensure that individual professional standards are maintained in line with agreed levels, including full compliance with policy and procedural guidelines and accepting primary responsibility for the level and quality casework recording.
* Feedback to the Team Manager any problems in relation to the effective provision of services or policies.
Requirements as a Child in Need/Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.