Social Worker - Locality Team - Bradford - £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Locality Team based in Bradford.
The role will involve having a caseload of children who are subject to Child Protection Plans, Child in Need Plans and Children in Care. The role will involve completing Child & Family Assessments, Child Protection Enquiry Assessments under Section 47 of the Children Act 1989, Parenting Assessments and Court Work.
The post is located within a team of up to around 8 Social Workers and managed by a Team Manager.
During COVID19 restrictions there is a reduced workforce operating from the main office, however, workers are provided with adequate IT equipment to enable tasks to be completed remotely; this includes regular reflective supervision
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Long term contracts
* Stable authority
* Home working available
* Flexible working
Duties of this Social Worker role include:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Attending court
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* Chairing child protection conferences
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.