Social Worker - Safeguarding and Family Support Team - Waltham Forest - Up to £38,994 + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join one of Waltham Forests Safeguarding Teams.
They are looking for a highly talented and ambitious Social Worker to join them in their collective efforts to re-shape their service delivery while providing a person-centred approach to their cases.
The successful Social Worker will be joining a supportive, challenging, and inspirational team, striving towards the shared purpose of achieving independence, choice and the best possible results for our service users.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Generous annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Retention payments
* Parking permit
* Holiday and Sick pay
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Create close working relationships with adult workers within the multi-disciplinary team
* Undertake expert assessments to understand the needs of children and their families.
* Provide direct work with children about their hopes and aspirations, feelings and experiences, and direct work with parents/carers about their hopes and aspirations and their own life experiences. Using direct work to understand the lived experience of children and their families and how best to support positive changes, and where necessary safeguard children.
* Support families to form family safety plans that work for them.
Requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Post-qualified experience in a similar setting
* Social Work England registered
* A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
* Completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
* Social Work qualified
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com