Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - Northamptonshire - Up to £40,419 per annum + £3,000 welcome bonus
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to join a Duty and Assessment Team within children's services to carry a manageable caseload of short term work vulnerable people.
Northamptonshire offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy. Northamptonshire is committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
Benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Excellent salary
* Manageable cases load
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £3000 recruitment bonus
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
* Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
* Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Experienced in similar roles
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org