Social Worker - Children in Care Team - Warwickshire - £32,234 - £34,728 per annum
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Children in Care Team based in Warwickshire.
We are looking for social workers who are committed to supporting young people to ensure they are engaged in education, employment or training opportunities whilst also ensuring appropriate transitions and support is in place for young people ahead of turning 18.
This a great opportunity to join a well-established authority based at the heart of England.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Flexible working
* Relocation package
* Generous annual leave
* Free car parking
* Clear progression paths
* Manageable & varied caseloads
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* To undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need in line with national guidance, legislation, Health & Care Professionals Council codes of practice alongside departmental policies/procedures and guidance.
* To develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children or adults and their families/carers and to undertake the role of allocated worker.
* To work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
* To work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary, and independent agencies.
* To ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge, and grade.
* To be able to recognise safeguarding situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* To undertake the above operational duties with the addition of consistently undertaking safeguarding adults or children investigations, court work and complex cases. Working with an increased level of autonomy in managing case work
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Registered with Social Work England
* Hold a full UK driving license
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org