Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - MASH - Brent - £34,209 - £42,855 per annum
A experienced Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker is required to join a MASH Team based in Brent.
The successful candidate will join a smaller team structure with manageable caseloads and practice consultants supporting social workers in delivering services based around families' needs allow more relational and purposeful social work.
Our client is an Ofsted rated "Good" authority with "Outstanding" grading for the service they provide children in care and care leavers.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* £5,000 Welcome Bonus
* £1,200 Retention Payment
* Brand new 1 and 2-bed key worker housing apartments available on a subsidised rental basis
* Manageable caselaods across all teams
* A practice framework that provides sturdy roots and areas for you to grow your practice
* Minimum of 10 days training per year
* Career progression policy that maps out how you will grow your career in Brent from ASYE - Team Manager and beyond
* Supportive technology with iPhones, iPads and lightweight laptops
* Modern and vibrant work environment
* Flexible working opportunities including working from home and remote working
* Generous local government pension scheme
* Childcare deposit loan scheme
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Post qualified experience
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com