Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Locality Team - Brent - £34,209 - £42,855 per anum
A highly qualified Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker is required to join a Locality Team based in Brent.
Our client's ambitious career development scheme for social workers, well-established practice framework and a number of tailored training programmes are amongst examples of their continuous support to grow the potential of their own social workers and managers.
Benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* £5,000 welcome bonus
* £1,200 retention payment
* Brand new 1 and 2-bed key worker housing apartments available on a subsidised rental basis
* Manageable caseloads across all teams
* A practice framework that provides sturdy roots and areas for you to grow your practice
* Minimum of 10 days training per year
* Career progression policy that maps out how you will grow your career in Brent from ASYE - Team Manager and beyond
* Supportive technology with iPhones, iPads and lightweight laptops
* Modern and vibrant work environment
* Flexible working opportunities including working from home and remote working
* Generous local government pension scheme
* Childcare deposit loan scheme
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Provide a high-quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures.
* Provide high-quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are 'looked after' by the local authority.
* To prepare reports under supervision of practice assessors and/or qualified social workers to courts to attend court hearings when necessary.
* To hold a maximum caseload of 20 cases.
* To provide effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary.
* To regularly monitor and review the progress of young people.
* Keep up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology.
* Produce high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Experienced in similar roles
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org