Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Camden - £28 to £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Learning Disabilities Team in Camden.
The successful Adult Learning Disabilities Social Worker will manage their own workload, undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assess client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Provide a person-centred service to adults with global learning disabilities and their family carers, within a multi-disciplinary health and social care service.
* Conduct assessments and reviews that are proportionate to need.
* Be aware of the latest developments, thinking and innovation in adult social care and provision to people with learning disabilities.
* Identify risks to the individual and respond appropriately, ensuring any safeguarding issues are addressed.
* Act as the Care Coordinator to ensure a seamless service to individuals with complex needs and avoid unnecessary admissions to institutional care and facilitate safe hospital discharges.
Requirements as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.