Social Worker - Mental Health Team - Kirklees - £31 per hour
A dedicated Social Worker is required to join the Adults' Mental Health Team in Kirklees.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will be expected to work with greater autonomy and with more complex cases although support will be readily available where needed. You will also be expected to pass on your expertise via mentoring and support to colleagues and students.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* High pay rate
* Blend of remote and office-based working
* Excellent local authority to work for
The duties of this Social Worker role:
* As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the holistic assessment of individuals and their carers' needs
* You will be responsible for the day to day management of your assigned cases intervening with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect; to help individuals develop and sustain their capacities for independent living and in complex situations to try and prevent or resolve conflict which may place individuals at risk.
* You will undertake evidence-based assessments of individuals and their carers' needs dealing in particular with the more complex cases presented, undertaking risk assessments
* You will enable individuals to maintain wellbeing, personal dignity and independence by supporting them, and their relevant networks, to put together a plan which will meet their assessed needs, and eligible outcomes in line with relevant legislation and council priorities
* Safeguarding adults at risk is central to your role
* As part of the team you will be expected to work on the duty rota when needed
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Analytical, planning and communication skills
* Post-qualified experience in Adults' Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.