Social Worker - Adults Services - Coventry - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Services Team based in Coventry.
The successful Social Worker will be a part of an integrated Health and Social Care organisation and play a key role in meeting the needs of vulnerable adults. Previous experience is essential for this role.
Benefits as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
Duties as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Manage a caseload which will include complex cases and to work independently and effectively, under the general supervision of a Team Manager or Senior Practitioner.
* Undertake Mental Capacity assessments and, where appropriate, complete Best Interests Decisions in accordance with the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
* Undertake assessments and reviews of people with care and support needs and carers in accordance with the principles of the Care Act 2014.
* Create care and support plans which appropriately meet the needs of people with care and support needs and carers.
* Undertake section 42 Safeguarding enquiries, complete reports and work in accordance with Making Safeguarding Personal principles, including coordinating Safeguarding meetings, working in accordance with local multi-agency safeguarding policies and procedures.
* Work in accordance with 'strengths based' principles at all times, focusing on promoting independence and utilising community resources wherever possible.
Requirements as an Adults Services Social Worker include:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.