Clinical/Counselling Psychologist - CAMHS, Intellectual Disabilities - Buckinghamshire- £32 - £40 per hour
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Clinical/Counselling Psychologist with some experience of working with learning disabilities to join our clients multidisciplinary CAMHS Service in Buckinghamshire.
The successful Clinical/Counselling Psychologist will be working in the Children with Intellectual Disabilities Pathway.
The benefits of this Clinical/Counselling Psychologist role:
* Lots of remote working
* Competitive Pay depending on experience
* Full and Part time considered
* Ongoing contract
* Must be registered with professional body
* Home working will be available once IT equipment has been collected.
Duties as a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist:
* You will be working with a wide range of children and young people and will be expected to demonstrate particular expertise and leadership in relation to assessment (including psychometric testing) and psychological intervention for young people with range of complex conditions, including Learning Disability, Neurodevelopmental conditions, or Syndromes.
* In addition to direct clinical work, there will be the opportunity to use a wide range of core clinical psychology skills such as teaching, training, consultation, supervision, and audit / service evaluation. You will contribute to the psychological thinking around the provision and evaluation of care provided within the service.
* The Children with Intellectual Disabilities Pathway is part of a wider CAMHS located across Buckinghamshire and you will be joining an established group of Clinical/Counselling Psychologists both within and across the different pathways. There are professional links across Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, with structures in place for supervision and governance arrangements. There are also strong links with the Oxford Clinical Psychology Training Course.
* The following skills have been specified: - experience working with children with Intellectual Disabilities, experience working with challenging behaviour, experience of multi-disciplinary working, will need a car as travelling is required.
Requirements as a CAMHS Psychologist include:
* Qualified as a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with the HCPC
* Previous CAMHS experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.