Mental Health Practitioner (RMN, SW or OT) - Band 6 - Older Adults CMHT - Oxford - £28 - £31 per hour
We are looking for a Mental Health Practitioner to work for our client in Oxford. The post holder will work within the Older Adult Mental Health Team, providing mental health assessment and treatment in the community for patients with mental health needs identified within Cluster 4-21, supporting patients to work towards their own recovery.
The successful Mental Health Practitioner will act as CPA Care Coordinator for a defined case load and undertake Duty and Memory Clinic assessments. The post holder will also provide home treatment for patients experiencing a mental health crisis.
The benefits of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Competitive Pay
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive team
Duties as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* To work independently as part of a multi-disciplinary team to, assess, plan, and implement patient specific programmes of care/interventions under the Care Programme Approach, contributing to the continuous assessment of patients
* To undertake complex mental health assessments as part of the Duty process using your professional knowledge and skills and evidence-based practice
* To function effectively across a variety of environments (e.g. ward, department, homes etc.) involving changing and demanding conditions
* To use a comprehensive range of verbal and non-verbal communication tools to communicate effectively with patients, their carers, and families and colleagues. This may include people who may have difficulties with understanding or communication
* To work in partnership with patients and carers to agree goals and treatment proposals, gaining valid informed consent where appropriate
* To have a working knowledge and understanding of the relevant legal frameworks: Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, NHS and Community Care Act, National Assistance Act
* To work in partnership with patients to assess their progress against mutually agreed goals, amending care plan as appropriate
* To deliver a range of therapeutic interventions in line with professional requirements (appendix 1) and in accordance with the job specification
* To be responsible for own time management and the prioritisation of a caseload
* To participate in clinical/professional and managerial supervision and provide practice / clinical supervision to designated registered and non-registered staff within the OAMHT
* To participate in the Trust appraisal process
Essential requirements of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Qualified RMN, Social Work or Occupational Therapist
* Registration with the relevant body, NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.