Social Worker - Adults Complex Care - Kensington and Chelsea, London - £30 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a front-line Adults' Complex Care Team in Kensington and Chelsea, London.
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Social Worker will have strong post qualified experience in Adult Social Care and have experience undertaking Mental Capacity Assessment, Reviewing Care Plans and Care Act Assessments.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Supportive team and management
* Some remote working available
* Long term placement
* Interesting case load
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the 2014 Care Act.
* Working with vulnerable adults.
* Attending multi-disciplinary team meetings.
* Managing a complex and varied caseload.
* Carrying out mental capacity assessments.
* Working with direct payment cases.
* Safeguarding vulnerable adults.
* Carrying out regular risk and carer assessments.
* Reviewing and reassessing care plans.
* Liaising effectively with families and carers.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.