Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Hounslow - Up to £40,869 per annum
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work in a children's safeguarding team in Hounslow.
As a successful social worker your primary focus will be safeguarding vulnerable children and young people in the London Borough of Hounslow. Working in partnership with multiple agencies you will manage a caseload which will include CIN, CP, LAC cases and some court work.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Market Supplement - £1200 per annum
* Generous Annual Leave
* Working from Home
* Training and Development
* Flexible Working
* Relocation Package
* Pool Cars
* Season Ticket Loans
* Mileage Payments
* A range of discounts and benefits available across a range of companies for employees.
* Staff Wellbeing Services - Access to Occupational Health, an Osteopath/Chiropractor and Employee Assistance Programme.
Experience required as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Substantial experience working with children, young people and their families
* An enthusiasm and passion for the safeguarding of children and young people
* Ability to deliver high quality assessment, care plans and reports
* First class communication and organisation skills
* Renowned for our training and support, you will be provided with 4 weekly supervision from experienced managers, not including informal supervision, Group Supervision and peer training/support as well as access to training through the West London Alliance.
What we offer you in career progression:
If you'd like to progress in a career in Social Work, we offer professional support, including:
* Opportunities to fast track your career with us, we like to grow our own managers
* Train in partnership with the Centre for Systemic Practice
* Specialise in areas of interest
* Opportunities for professional development and learning
* Support to maintain your HCPC registration
* Supervision from a qualified social worker
* An extensive induction for all newly qualified social workers
* An established Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE) programme for all newly qualified social workers.
Requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a social worker