Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner - CAMHS Intensive Outreach Team - Staffordshire - £29 - £31 per hour
We are recruiting for a locum Band 7 RMN or other CAMHS experienced professionals/therapists to join the CAMHS Intensive Outreach Team in Staffordshire.
The Specialist CAMHS Team works in partnership with the CAMHS Intensive Outreach team, Children's Eating Disorder team and the Children's Autism Service.
The successful candidate will have experience of doing choice assessments, ward-based assessments for self harm/overdose. You will also have experience of working with a range of younger people who present with significant self-harm, suicidal ideation and mental health conditions including those where there may be a co-morbid condition such as Autism and those with additional environmental challenges and social care needs.
The benefits of this Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner role:
* Nonclinical duties can be completed Remote
* Flexible hours
* Competitive pay
* Ongoing contract
Duties as a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner:
* To provide specialist assessments of children and young people referred to CAMHS based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological, self-report measures, rating scales, outcome measures, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the client's care
* The post holder will take a lead role in the development of clinical services for young people accessing CAMHS, both referred to the team and those identified as requiring additional consultation
* The post holder would be an essential member of the multi-disciplinary team and will be able to facilitate the co-ordination of care on a multi-disciplinary basis to the service user
* The post holder will provide expert assessment, formulation and intervention and support to all children, young people and families referred to the service providing evidence-based specialist interventions
* The post holder will formulate plans of care and negotiate the implementation of such plans and the sharing of complex, sensitive, confidential and at times contentious information e.g. child protection issues
Essential requirements of this Mental Health Practitioner role:
* Qualified RMN, or other CAMHS experienced professionals/therapists
* Registered with the NMC, Social Work England or HCPC
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.