Candidate Care Consultant (Customer Service)
Division: Liquid Personnel (part of Acacium Group)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £22,000 basic salary plus bonuses
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with a passion for working with people?
We are looking for ambitious, career-driven individuals who thrive off delivering exceptional levels of customer service to join our Manchester City Centre office. You will be joining a fast-paced, award-winning recruitment business, who are market leaders in their sector. As part of a global organisation, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and take your career to the next level within a supportive business who put their people first.
Part of Acacium Group, Liquid Personnel has been certified as a 'Great Place to Work', has been recognised in the UK's Best Workplaces 5 years in a row, and has featured in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For and the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality service to the Social Work, Healthcare, Nursing, Mental Health and Criminal Justice markets.
What will you be doing as a Candidate Care Consultant?
* Offering exceptional levels of customer service and support to our current Social Workers and Healthcare professionals in order to maximise candidate retention
* Maintaining frequent contact and communication via phone and email and supporting candidates throughout their current working assignments
* Efficiently handling candidate queries by either providing direct support or putting them in contact with the relevant internal department
* Promoting Liquid Personnel's services at all times to ensure we are the preferred recruitment agency for social work and healthcare candidates
* Working closely with the Recruitment Consultants and supporting them in acquiring business leads and candidate referrals or recommendations
* Accurately updating and maintaining records on our internal company database and accurately logging information directly onto client portals
Benefits of working for Liquid Personnel:
* Competitive basic salary with opportunities to earn performance related bonuses
* Dedication to developing you and your career via our award-winning, in-house training programme- we can give you the tools you need to be successful in recruitment!
* A clear progression path and opportunities to develop across the wider business and Group
* The Liquid annual holiday (locations have included; Budapest, Amsterdam, Ibiza, Prague and Portugal)
* Work place pension scheme
* Free gym membership
* Regular company events (including Go Carting, Go Ape, Trips to the Races)
* Annual summer and Christmas parties
* Directors Club- for top performers across the business
* Regular competitions with exciting prizes up for grabs
* Early Friday finish- 3.30pm
* Discounted Tastecard membership
* Reward portal- discounts on shops, restaurants and bars
* Hybrid working model with opportunities to work from home after probation
* Free Flu vaccinations
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
* Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
As an ideal candidate for this role you will be:
* Hardworking with excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
* The ability to manage a demanding workload within a fast-paced working environment
* Able to make high volumes of engaging, productive outbound calls each day
* Able to work autonomously
* Committed to customer service