EHC Assessment and Review Co-ordinator - Kensington and Chelsea, London - £150 - £200 per day
We are currently looking for an experienced EHC Assessment and Review Co-ordinator to join a fantastic team in Kensington and Chelsea, London.
The successful candidate will maintain a caseload, set up and maintain positive and professional working relationships and work in partnerships with families, education settings and health and social care services.
The benefits of this EHC Assessment and Review Co-ordinator role:
* Potential 12m contract covering secondment
* Great authority
* Strong management
* Long contract
* Brilliant teams
* Working from home
* Laptop provided
Duties as an EHC Assessment and Review Co-ordinator:
* To undertake the statutory assessment process of an EHC needs assessment and the issuing of EHC Plans within twenty weeks as per the statutory deadlines, which is in accordance with The Children and Families Act 2014 and SEN Code of Practice January 2015
* To provide an EHC Assessment and Review function that enables effective and efficient support in order to build strong and resilient children, young people and families
* To coordinate a person centred, outcome focused multi agency approach to the assessment, planning and support, ensuring that children, young people and parents are treated as equal partners in the assessment and planning process
* To engage and build respectful, transparent and effective relationships with children and young people with SEN, their families, education settings, and work across multiple agencies to ensure the needs of those with SEN are met
Essential requirements of this EHC Assessment and Review Co-ordinator role:
* A degree, preferably in an education-related or other relevant field is essential
* Further relevant professional qualifications, preferably in SEN are highly desirable
* Enhanced knowledge, skills and understanding in a significant area related to SEN and relevant Education legislation
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.