Educational Psychologist x3 - Enfield - £534.95 per day
We are currently looking for x3 Educational Psychologists to join a fantastic service in Enfield. As an Education Psychologist, you will provide psychological consultation, assessment and interventions to schools and educational settings (at an individual, group and whole school level) for children and young people.
The successful candidates will contribute to multi-disciplinary work in the assessment and intervention of children and families referred to the Service.
The benefits of this Educational Psychologist role:
* Inside ir35
* 2 days minimum but 5 preferred
* Working from home optional at managers discretion
* Great management support
The duties of this Educational Psychologist role:
* To visit designated schools/educational settings that require cover to offer a psychological consultation, assessment and intervention service; this may include a special school or additionally resourced provision
* To respond to referrals from schools and professional agencies
* The candidate may be involved in the assessment and review the development of referred pre-school children as part of an early intervention and early years EP team working through children's centres
* To advise Enfield Council of the special educational needs and/or disabilities of children referred under the Children & Families Act (2014)
* To liaise with other professionals with regard to referred children and their parents, parental permission having been given
* To support the service with the delivery of statutory duties, Local Authority priority work and traded services to schools
Essential requirements of this Educational Psychologist role:
* Honours degree in Psychology
* Professional Educational Psychology qualification obtained from a recognised training course
* Current HCPC registration as a practitioner Educational Psychologist
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.