Senior Practitioner - Court Team - Haringey (River Park House) - £43,860 - £46,839 per annum
An experienced Social Worker is required to take on a Senor Practitioner role in Haringey. The successful Senior Practitioner will be joining the Court Team and will be responsible for making decisions of initial interventions, including the development of outcomes-based intervention plans.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
* £2,000 recruitment payment
* £1500 retention payment every 6 months after 18 months of employment
* 30 days of annual leave
* 50 hours a year of personal development training
* Pension scheme
* Flexible working and flexible retirement
Duties as a Senior Practitioner:
* You will be responsible for making decisions of initial interventions, including the development of outcomes-based intervention plans.
* You will be required to manage complex cases, while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
* you will be committed to "signs of safety" and embedding this model of working.
Requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Post-qualified experience in children's services
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work Degree
* Eligible to work in the UK