Mental Health Social Worker - Adults Services - AMHP - Central and South London - £30 - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Mental Health Social Worker to join our client's Adults Services Team in Central and South London.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting assessments and reviews.
Benefits as an Mental Health Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available 3 days per week
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Requirements as an Mental Health Social Worker include:
* You will have a varied, fast paced and crucial role in supporting patient journey. The role is highly rewarding but can at times be challenging with competing demands.
* Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care service
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families
* Must have skills of a multidisciplinary team working, and have the ability to work independently and work as an autonomous professional and based on needs and risks of the individual take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect and safeguard adults at risk
* Must be able to use paper and computerised case recording systems, produce reports and capture and analyse information.
* Some knowledge of care benefits, fees and allowances would be helpful
* Must be able to assess risks, needs and information, and recognise problems. Understand philosophies, professional social work issues and the legal framework underpinning care services.
Essential requirements of this Mental Health Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.