Education Safeguarding Officer - Northamptonshire - £32 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Education Safeguarding Officer to join a fantastic service in Northamptonshire.
The role is an operational and strategic role that builds upon established operational relationships to develop robust safeguarding pathways between education establishments including schools, Northamptonshire Children's Trust and the LADO service.
The benefits of this Education Safeguarding Officer role:
* Good pay
* Education and social care related
* Good management
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Stable and supportive team
The duties as an Education Safeguarding Officer:
* The post holder will work closely with the Lead for Safeguarding in Education , operational social care and education teams as well as safeguarding staff in primary, secondary and further education settings and will be an effective conduit for information sharing and service development across Children's Services and Education
* This is an influential post requiring a specific range of safeguarding knowledge, negotiation, influencing, auditing and signposting skills. It requires a detailed knowledge of working with schools and education colleagues and the interface between education and social care professionals.
* The role will contribute to the development and delivery of a comprehensive and robust safeguarding training and advice programme that meets the needs of Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs), Head Teachers, teaching and non-teaching staff and governors
* The role will represent education in multi-agency fora including those related to Safeguarding, Child Protection and Child Exploitation
Essential requirements of this Education Safeguarding Officer role:
* Previous experience as an Education Safeguarding Officer
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.