Social Worker - Family Safeguarding - Oxfordshire - £32,234 - £37,890 per annum + £3,500 welcome bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a fantastic Family Safeguarding Team in Oxfordshire. Our client are looking for a passionate and motivated Social Worker who is excited by new approaches to delivering support to families and children.
As an experienced Social Worker, you'll bring with you a proven track record of safeguarding work with children in need of help and protection alongside sound knowledge of services relevant to children, young people, families, carers, groups and partner agencies.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Generous starting salary
* Excellent annual leave entitlement
* Welcome bonus of £3,500
* Relocation package up to £8,000
* Progression and development opportunities
* Flexible working
Duties as a Family Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Create close working relationships within the multi-disciplinary team.
* Undertake expert assessments to understand the needs of children and their families.
* Provide direct work with children about their hopes and aspirations, feelings and experiences, and direct work with parents/carers about their hopes and aspirations and their own life experiences.
* Using direct work to understand the lived experience of children and their families and how best to support positive changes, and where necessary safeguard children.
* Support families to form family safety plans that work for them.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work