Senior Practitioner - First Response Team - Haringey, London - £36 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner (social work qualified) to join a fantastic First Response Team in Haringey, London.
As a Senior Practitioner, you will provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff when required, whilst maintaining the highest level of professional service.
Due to the nature of this role, successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in adults' services.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Flexible working available 3 days per week
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Senior Practitioner:
* Assess and prioritise incoming referrals, from members of the public or other professionals or services: formulate an appropriate response and take action to resolve or refer as appropriate.
* To provide professional supervision for social care staff including undertaking regular case file audits, and to identify continuing professional development and training needs of the staff working with the Team Manager to meet these needs
* Undertake emergency and other assessments of needs, risks and options for adults with the most complex/high risk care needs and/or circumstances, in accordance with legislative requirements, all relevant policies and procedures and agreed performance targets.
* To provide advice, information and guidance to customers and their carers ensuring that the relevant legislative framework and councils policies are adhered to.
* To authorise assessments and support plans ensuring that the highest professional standards are applied
* Chair reviews/ planning meetings/ case conferences/ strategy meetings as appropriate to specialised field/ local structures
* To assist the Team Manager in leading, setting and implementing a performance management framework and ambitious service performance targets, practice standards and competencies within employee's profession fields of work.
Essential requirements as a Senior Practitioner:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.