Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Darlington - £155 a day
Our client in Darlington are currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team.
The successful Social Worker will ensure that the social care needs of people are fully assessed and that services are delivered, monitored and reviewed in accordance with the agreed care plan.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Fully remote working
* Immediate start available
* Friendly & helpful workforce
Duties as a Social Worker:
* To undertake assessments of the needs of potential users and obtain contributions to that assessment from other personnel and/or agencies; to encourage the participation of users and carers and ensure that their views are taken fully into account; and to relate those needs to agency policies and ensure that the process is carried out in accordance with published standards
* To define service requirements and design individually tailored packages of care to meet assessed needs; taking into account the views of users and carers and agreeing any areas of risk with them; and to cost the care plan and assess the user's ability to contribute towards the cost of services, in conjunction with administrative and other staff
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.