Social Worker - Children's Team - Enfield - £34 to £35 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Team in Enfield.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, dedicated, and passionate individual who will work in a culture that focuses on what the team can achieve with the wellbeing of vulnerable children, what they can achieve themselves, and the relationships we can build with families and partners to enable this.
Benefits as a Children's Team Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children's Team Social Worker include:
* Communicate well with foster carers and others in developing a corporate approach to fulfilling responsibilities for looked after children.
* Ensure effective communication with service users by using and developing skills in direct work with children, young people and their families.
* Maintain accurate case files.
* Undertake assessments of need and contribute to effective decision making by producing concise written and verbal reports as required.
* Promote effective care planning and good outcomes for children and young people in the looked after system.
* Promote active involvement and participation of service users in the planning and provision of services.
* Promote the safety and welfare of children who are looked after by enabling them to access independent advocates or the complaints procedure.
Requirements as a Children's Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.